The right candidates should have experience on Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Digital Advertising with knowledge of publisher's ad servers like DFP, AdX, Rubicon etc.
Set up all types of programmatic deals
• Need to know different requirements for different deal types (PG, Preferred etc..)
• Requirements such as Buyer, Floor rate, Countries, Verticals/websites, when applicable start-end date
Set up direct campaigns
Monitor and troubleshoot any deal issues once they are live
You should flag delivery, performance, creative issues and suggest solutions and optimization methods
Required to know: Agency, brand, material/trackers, budget, CPM, impressions, start-end date,
• Training Google products Adex + DBM through G/Uni.
• Training for MOAT
• Know the publications of each publisher and the respective Geo reach strength
• Knowledge of the CPM payment model
• Know the integration process of each product
• Build manuals so others can follow
• Be responsible for the process and take ownership
• Update site list when new integration happens
• Update floor prices and add new ones
• Liaise with suppliers on integration to make sure we are doing it correctly
• Share learnings and metrics with both the team and the wider company
• Cover all Google University training for DBM and Adex
• Professional feedback: on each publication (ie consultancy approach)
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
High attention to detail.
Ability to operate in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
Strong analytical skills. Comfortable manipulating and analyzing sets of data.
Strong proficiency in Excel.
Comfortable with technical troubleshooting and technical analysis.
Team player – able to work cross-functionally, build relationships, and share knowledge.
Relevant online advertising experience required. Programmatic experience preferred.
Knowledge of creative validation, website tagging and basics of HTML codding
Hands on experience on all the tools mentioned above and knowledge of programmatic structure isn't a must but it would add value.