As the public face of the company the Sales Associate is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. A Sales Associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies.
• Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
• Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
• Advises customers by providing information on products.
• Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
• Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
• Keeps clients informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Insures that the best customer service is offered to the customers
• Responsible of his own section including the replenishment, labeling, cleanness, damages, and merchandising.
• Using all the selling strategies such as the cross selling and upselling in order to increase his sales.
• Offers the customers all the new products in store.
• Respects all the rules and policies of the company including the leave policy.
• Respects the dress code policy, and never forgets to wear his name tag.
• Executes all the instructions of the branch manager.
• Informs the management about any customer complain or any product damage.
• Informs the management about customers’ preferences.
• Flexibility in your scheduling
• Personal cleanliness
• Team player
• Communication and customer service skills