A Quality Assurance Manager’s role is to develop and establish quality assurance standards, measures and KPIs within the organization to achieve “best practice” quality systems.
He is also responsible of compiling quality control reports, creating statistical process control metrics and recommending continuous improvement activities for the QA team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Computer.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in Quality Assurance, preferably in a healthcare related business
• Proven experience and ability to manage people, processes, and technology
• Management and leadership skills, such as the ability to build teams and manage operational and organizational elements
• Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills
• Excellent time management, planning, organization and prioritization skills
• Ability to think abstract and out of the box with troubleshooting skills.