The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected. The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy- and /or external systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and design test plans to validate proper behavior of the system and its output as per the requested business requirements.
• Develop and design test scenarios to validate proper functionality of the system and its output as per the business requirements.
• Execute test plans based on the required system behavior, document and communicate comprehensive results.
• Ensure that validated deliverables meet the functional design
• Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Computer.
• Knowledge in Oracle/Web development is a plus (SQL, PL/SQL)
• Customer oriented and service minded.
• Capable of understanding and overcoming different cultural and language obstacles to provide solutions that satisfy corporate, regional, and local objectives.
• Ability to think abstract and out of the box with troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to identify problems, and initiate corrective actions and preventative actions.