1. Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
2. Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts
3. Perform cost tracking, monitoring and controls
4. Prepare and review payment vouchers & journal entries
5. Accurately track payables and receivables and ensure timely collection/payment
6. Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting
7. Working closely with other departments
8. Maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies
9. Assist in preparing NSSF, VAT and relevant reports
10. Assist for end of year closing financial process
11. Prepare reports requested by management, and perform additional duties as requested by management
12. Advise, pursue and monitor cash management policies and guidelines established by management
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor / Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant major
• 3 years of experience
• Excellent strategic planning and organization skills
• Strong MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
• Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
• Management skills
• Analysis and Problem solving skills
• Time management skills
Candidate must be a resident of the Bekaa.