Responsible for developing, building and maintaining innovative websites and web applications all based on our client's needs.
Duties and responsibilities
• Create the technical aspects of websites.
• Support existing infrastructure.
• Develop new technologies.
• Determine site's users.
• Communicate with the client to discuss ideas for the layout, colors, and organization of the site.
• Organize content.
• Use web development software to integrate databases and other information systems.
• Create pages that appeal to the tastes of the site’s users.
• Create Intranets.
• Maintain existing web applications.
• Test web applications units and systems.
• Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces.
• Develop external web portals.
• Build applications and services for the Web.
• Test applications on various browsers and modify if necessary.
• Architect websites, design data-driven applications, and find efficient client-server solutions.
• Education: Bachelor in Computer Science. Master Degree is a plus.
• Specialized knowledge:
o Strong Knowledge in.Net Framework
o VB.net, Asp.net
o Web based applications
o MS SQL Server 2008 and above.
o Basic knowledge in Adobe fireworks or Photoshop for design implementation.
o Good knowledge in web services.
o Good knowledge in SEO and SMO.
o Knowledge in windows application is a plus.
o Knowledge in Mobile application: Android, IOS, cross platform is a plus.
o Knowledge in Adobe Builder is a plus.
o Knowledge in AngularJS is a plus.
2 to 4 years of previous experience at a similar position.
Working Days and Hours
Monday to Friday from 08h30 am – 05h30 pm.
Note: can join DIRECTLY or within 1 MONTH maximum.