We are looking for an experienced, responsible, organized and proactive secretary to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks and ensure that our office runs smoothly and efficiently. You will work directly with the General Manager and other staff of our new company to ensure all administrative and clerical tasks are efficiently and effectively performed. You must have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and a solid experience managing clerical responsibilities.
1. Support the General Manager and office staff with operational and administrative tasks.
2. Maintain positive and professional relationships with staff and clients.
3. Plan and schedule meetings and other office related events; take detailed minutes of meeting.
4. Manage communication of information in and out of the office.
5. Manage the daily, weekly, and monthly agenda.
6. Send reminders regarding upcoming appointments.
7. Type out correspondence letters, emails, memos, etc. (paper and electronic).
8. Develop and maintain a proper filing system (paper and electronic).
9. File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners.
10. Welcome and support clients and office guests.
11. Answer phones in a professional manner and direct calls to the relevant person or take detailed messages.
12. Send out faxes as needed.
13. Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
14. Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
15. Ensure office is kept organized at all times.
16. Maintain contact lists.
17. Suggest changes to office task workflow to improve efficiency.
18. Any other administrative and clerical duties as required or as may be determined by the General Manager.
• Baccalaureate Part 2 (High School).
• Relevant specialized certificate/degree or 5 years of solid experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant in a mid to large company.
• 2 years of solid experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant in a mid to large company and a relevant specialized certificate/degree; or
• 5 years of solid experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant in a mid to large company.
1. Professional and positive attitude.
2. Integrity and great work ethics.
3. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
4. Fluent in Arabic and English. French is advantageous.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
6. Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently towards completing them.
7. Excellent organization skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks.
8. Working knowledge of office equipment (e.g., computers, printers and fax machines).
9. Ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
10. Great attention to details.
11. Fast and accurate typist.