We are looking for a high-performing, goal-oriented and experienced Sales Manager to help us meet our ambitious startup customer acquisition and revenue targets and keep our company competitive and innovative. This person will be responsible for maximizing the potential of our sales team, developing ambitious, realistic, and implementable strategies and plans for the company’s sales and telemarketing activities.
1. Set sales targets and specific performance metrics, aligned with business strategies.
2. Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
3. Manage, coach, and monitor the sales and telemarketing teams.
4. Develop and implement strategic and short-term plans for sales and telemarketing, which expand the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
5. Research customer needs and requirements and implement new ideas/strategies to generate interest in sales.
6. Build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships with customers by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
7. Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new services and competition status.
8. Communicate with clients at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries.
9. Generate innovative ideas to support customers and boost brand awareness.
10. Use client feedback to improve customer experience.
11. Report on sales results on a regular basis and suggest improvements.
12. Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
13. Any other responsibilities and duties related to this role as required or as may be determined by the General Manager.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or another related field.
• A specialized certificate or training in Sales is advantageous.
• Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences.
• Successful and solid previous relevant experience as a Sales Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
• A total of at least 7 years of relevant sales experience in mid to large companies.
• Marketing experience is advantageous.
1. Professional and positive attitude.
2. Integrity and great work ethics.
3. Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
4. Strong business sense and industry expertise.
5. Excellent team management skills, including mentoring and coaching.
6. Customer-oriented with a “can do” attitude.
7. Strong analytical and organization skills.
8. Good understanding of the financial concepts.
9. Proven and demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
10. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service attitude.
11. Fluent in English and Arabic. French is advantageous.
12. Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
13. Attention to details.