We are looking for an experienced, organized, and friendly female Customer Service Representative to provide excellent service to our customers over the phone and using written communications (e.g., email). The goal is to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations. In this role, you will interact directly with our customers to answer questions, solve problems, provide information about our services, and build and maintain our company’s reputation for high-quality service.
This person will be responsible for acting as a liaison between the company and our customers, and will assist with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
1. Handle customer complaints and queries, provide timely and appropriate solutions/answers and alternatives, and follow up to ensure quick and effective resolution/answer.
2. Obtain necessary information from customers to quickly and adequately follow up.
3. Manage large amount of incoming emails and calls.
4. Promptly respond to customer questions submitted via email or our website.
5. Maintain updated knowledge of all company services in order to provide adequate and accurate information to customers.
6. Improve customer service experience and ensure customer engagement.
7. Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
8. Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
9. Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
10. Keep accurate records of customer interactions and discussions.
11. Collect and record customer feedback and information, and share that with the General Manager and sales team.
12. Update customer records in the system, including notes about interactions.
13. Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports.
14. Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
15. Take the extra mile to engage customers.
16. Partnership with the sales team to share new ideas to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
17. Analyse and document the patterns and queries that may indicate a larger problem with the service that needs to be resolved.
18. Provide timely feedback to the General Manager regarding challenges or customer concerns.
19. Makes recommendations to the General Manager to improve customer experience.
20. Any other responsibilities and duties related to this role as may be determined by the General Manager.
• University degree in Public Relations, Marketing, or another related fields.
• A specialized certificate or training in customer’s service or customer relations is advantageous.
• At least 2 years of working experience as a Customer Service Representative in a mid to large company.
1. Professional and positive attitude, even when faced with criticism or frustration.
2. Integrity and great work ethics.
3. Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
4. Patience in dealing with confused or angry customers.
5. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
6. Fluent in Arabic and English. French is advantageous.
7. Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently towards completing them.
8. Excellent organization skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks.
9. Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Outlook, Word, and Excel).
10. Excellent customer service skills.
11. Ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
12. Great attention to details.
13. Strong problem solver and analytical thinker, even under pressure.
14. Working knowledge of customer service software.
15. Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
16. Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.