We are looking for an Accountant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team. Key responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices, manage accounts payable/receivable, bank reconciliations and tax audits. Our ideal candidate uses strong analytical skills to create detailed financial reports and forecasts.
1. Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
2. Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices.
3. Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
4. Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed.
5. Prepare bank deposits.
6. Participate in regular tax audits and payroll.
7. Manage month-end and year-end closing.
8. Recommend financial actions by analysing accounting options.
9. Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
10. Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
11. Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
12. Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
13. Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
14. Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
15. Administer payrolls.
16. Any other responsibilities and duties related to this role as may be determined by the General Manager.
• University degree in Accounting, Finance, or another related field.
• Accounting certification (e.g., CMA or CPA) is advantageous.
• At least 3 years of solid experience as accountant in a mid to large company.
1. Professional and positive attitude.
2. Integrity and great work ethics.
3. Great accuracy and attention to detail.
4. Familiarity with accounting software.
5. Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping procedures.
6. Familiarity with finance regulations.
7. Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
8. Time management and organizational skills/able to meet deadlines.
9. Ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
10. Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
11. Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g., SAP).
12. Working knowledge in English.