Assistant Manager for Nejmeh Specialty Clinics. Located in Saida, Lebanon
This is a full-time job, and applicants must have:
- University qualifications (preferably in Business Administration).
- Proficient linguistic skills (English, French and Arabic).
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office).
The selected employee is expected to assist in leading and managing a medical clinic - some of the duties include;
- Defining the mission, goals, budget and performance standards for the clinic.
- Utilizing knowledge of organization policies, procedures and systems.
- Using skills in planning, organizing, delegating, and supervising.
- Working effectively with physicians, staff, patients, public and external agencies.
- Using skills in gathering and interpreting data in a physician office setting.
The location is in Nejmeh Square, Saida, South Lebanon. Some training will be provided, but the applicant is expected to have the ability to take initiative and exercise decision-making and problem-solving expertise.
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org