Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the
agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
2. Responsibility for purchasing and the “in-stock” levels within the agreed inventory
3. Purchase inventory within the agreed budgets.
4. Immediately alert the Purchasing Manager when a budget is exceeded.
5. Maintain a process for returns. Manage a defined area in the storeroom for returns/credits.
This area will include out of dates, damaged and un-saleable goods.
6. Maintain harmonious working relationship with Suppliers/Vendors within the buying
parameters set by the business.
7. Oversee and assume responsibility for the POS system and the Electronic Ordering Systems.
8. Observe the correct buying protocols.
9. Observe correct stock receiving protocols.
10. Complete all necessary stock takes.
11. Maintain the storeroom and the allocation of space for stock.
12. At all times comply with Occupational Health and Safety requirements
13. Unpack orders and stock shelves as required.
14. Maintain good working relationships with your Manager and your peers.
15. Comply with all aspects of the Standard Operating Procedures manual.
16. Other work as directed by the Direct Line Manager
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in the F&B is a must
• Honest, trustworthy and flexible
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
• Knowledge of Omega system will be a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Administration
• Good command in English and local language both oral and written