We are seeking passionate self-motivated Electrical Engineering Intern.
The intern will be researching the most recent technologies in battery Industry and learning data science in order to assist in analyzing the gathered data.
The Intern will receive assignments with objectives and milestones and will complete a presentation for each task.
Experience gained in the classroom and through personal application will be accepted.
Additional knowledge (plus):
• Data analysis using Python, R, etc…
• Enrollment in bachelor/graduate or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering
• Capable of working independently, researching and learning new technologies as needed
• Ability to manage time, shifting priorities and ability to effectively communicate project milestones or changes within the team.
• Organizational skills, time management and experience meeting deadline deadlines