You are passionate, friendly and a good communicator. You love technology and inventions.
An opportunity at dox is waiting for you. Be part of something different.
By joining dox, you won’t be considered as an employee but a family member. Not only that, you will be treated as a player and your opinion will matter.
dox is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our family. We value group participation as we try to have group meetings as much as we can to ensure that every team member brings something and adds value to our company.
As a Senior Developer, you will be leading an agile development team building the Web platform on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack, SQL Server database. Your job will involve talking to the clients, setting milestones and KPIs to your team and assisting in the development process.
What you’ll be doing:
• Lead the development team and provide estimates to the management
• Provide support to our users
• Work with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain our web platform
• Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and estimates
• Design, develop, and unit test applications
• Support deployment of releases
What you’ll bring to the table - Minimum Requirements
• BSc Degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or related discipline
• 4+ years of experience
• You have a thing for batteries, electric mobility, and clean energy
• You take initiatives
• You are a team player and you communicate efficiently
• You embrace failure
• You love leading a team and helping each team member grow
• .NET Framework (core 2.0), C#, and Web APIs
• SQL Server
• Angular 4
• Knowledge in Machine Learning
• Previous experience in a startup is a plus