You are passionate, friendly and a good communicator. You love technology and inventions.
An opportunity at dox is waiting for you. Be part of something different.
By joining dox, you won’t be considered as an employee but a family member. Not only that, you will be treated as a player and your opinion will matter.
dox is looking for a junior Software Developer to join our family. We value group participation as we try to have group meetings as much as we can to ensure that every team member brings something and adds value to our company.
As a Junior Developer, you will be taking part in an agile development team building the Web platform on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack and SQL Server database. Your job will involve adding new features to the system as well as supporting the clients when needed. You will create and estimate your own tasks while being involved in all areas from design to development to testing.
What you’ll be doing:
• Work with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain our web platform
• Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and estimates
• Design, develop, and test applications
• Support deployment of releases
• Provide support to our users
What you’ll bring to the table:
• BSc Degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or related discipline
• 0+ years of experience
• You have a thing for batteries, electric mobility, and clean energy
• You take initiatives
• Team player and you communicate efficiently
• You embrace failure
Additional Requirements (If you know any of these, it is a big plus):
• .NET Framework (core 2.0), C#, and Web APIs
• SQL Server
• Angular 4
• Knowledge in Machine Learning
• Previous experience in a startup