Mechanical Engineer with up to 3 years of experience in Facilities Management.
• Is fully responsible for the Technical Management of Assets
• Manages the Account Supervisors
• Manages the Subcontractors, required to operate under this contract.
• Is fully responsible for meeting all maintenance requirements covered by the contract.
• Determining and sources the necessary means for the successful fulfillment of services.
• Helping find solutions to operational and technical problems and improve the performance of installations
• Continuously improves performance
• Validating, analyzing and explaining results and operating data.
• Maintaining accurate and timely engineering expense records and files.
• Maintaining quality relationships with customers, suppliers and sub‐contractors
• Preparing monthly and annual reports
• Organizing staff to achieve maximum efficiency, recommending improvement to systems, procedures and work methods
• Evaluating the effectiveness of the maintenance works and to make sure corrective actions are being taken promptly, whenever needed
• Providing training for staff, to evaluate their progress and performance periodically; and ensure that they are working in the most practical, skillful and safe manner