• Work closely with another mobile app developer leading the other platform development to create and
maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and
• Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior
• Assess, suggest, and drive enhancements that would improve the stability and usability of platforms.
• Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
• Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
• Help create appealing device specific user interfaces and experiences.
• Standardize the platform and innovate ways to enhance and improve developer productivity.
• Optimize performance for the apps.
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
• Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Attend and participate in industry events or conferences – attending and presenting.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Focus on continuous improvement to help drive and evolve our practices.
• Experience in iOS and Apple technologies.
• Strong experience in Objective-C, Object Oriented Programming, MVC, C, XML/JSON.
• Strong knowledge of Xcode, iTunesConnect, and other apple developer tools.
• Familiarity with Swift is a plus.
• Familiar with HTML5, React, PhoneGap, or Appcelerator is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and MVC architecture.
• Knowledge of source code management systems (GIT or SVN).
• Familiarity with JIRA or similar software management tools.
• BS in computer science or BE in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
• 3-5 years of iOS development experience.
Skills and Competencies:
• Dynamic and hard worker.
• Able to identify problems and find solutions.
• Critical thinker, proactive, creative and able to take initiatives.
• Possess Strong time management skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Able to solve problems quickly and completely.
• Passionate for iOS development.
• Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
• Able to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
• Able to teach or instruct co-workers.
• Able to learn and adapt to new programming languages and new technologies quickly.
• Able to write, edit, and debug programs to achieve desired output.
• Able to design testing scenarios and writing unit and integration tests.
• Able to work productively in a team.
• Fluent in English.