• Supervise and manage the chefs de parties.
• Oversee the preparation and service of food.
• Ensure all cooks have all necessary ingredients, equipment, recipes.
• Ensure all food is consistently prepared and presented according to company standards.
• Ensure proper storage procedures, standardized recipes, and waste control procedures are all abided to by kitchen team members.
• Assist in maintaining portion sizes, and testing new recipes.
• Conduct accurate and regular inventories.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in a supervisory position in food production.
• A degree in hospitality Management or its equivalent.
• Possess managerial and organization skills.
• Possess good communication skills.
• Have an attention to details.
• Ability to work for long periods of time in a standing position.
• Ability to work under pressure.