The Medical Representative is the key point of contact between the company and the pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare professionals (pharmacies and doctors). The role will consist in promoting product awareness, answering queries, providing advice, introducing new products, persuading customers by selling the company's products, and providing after-sales services.
Qualifications, Experience, and skills:
- University Degree in Pharmacy or any medical field.
- 2 years of experience in the medical field, preferably in the distribution industry.
- Knowledge of diseases and pharmacology.
- Fluent in Arabic and English. French is a plus.
- Selling and negotiation skills.
- Communication Skills