A confidential company in Beirut is looking for an executive assistant to provide secretarial and administrative support to its team and act as the point of contact between & among internal and external clients.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence and emails.
- Welcome guests and customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Make travel arrangements
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs and update internal databases.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserve executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintain executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- A Bachelor Degree from a renowned university.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in an administrative/secretarial role.
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good writing, reporting and presentation skills
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio).
- Proficiency in English is a must.