Required Accounts Manager for a sunflower oil plant in Iraq:
Job Location : IRAQ
Country : Iraq
City : Amara
Province : Missan
• Age : 25-45 years old
• Education : University graduate
• Languages : Full knowledge of Armenian, Arabic and English is a must. Russian is an asset.
• Banking : Knowledge of carrying out commercial operations with banks, such as opening LC, letter of guarantee, wires, loans, etc.
• Manage the accounting of the operation in full.
• Payroll management, cost accounting, financial analysis, etc.
• Banking relations and execution of payments.
• Used to work in sometimes stressful ambiance.
• Sociable character to liaise easily with local and foreign owners and co. workers.
• Preparing weekly and monthly financial reports.
Salary: $3,000 – 4000/month, depending on qualifications.
Accommodation will be provided.