Responsible for ensuring that the software components meet requirements and for coordinating testing activities to ensure defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved.
• Write test plan that verifies that the software satisfies all business requirements and technical specifications.
• Execute test cases using test plan and functional specifications in order to validate that the software is developed as per the requirements.
• Execute manual and automated test cases and scripts to the software to deliver high quality products.
• Identify, document and report issues and defects in order to deliver bug free product.
• Report the progress of his/her tasks to his/her direct supervisor.
Computer Science or MIS
Fresh Graduate or 1 year of experience in related field
French, English, and Arabic language
knowledge in PLSQL, UNIX, Banking Knowledge is a plus
Ability to understand business requirement
Ability to understand the technical aspects of the product
Ability to work with a team
Good interpersonal and communications skills
Good Analytical & problem solving skills