We are looking for a fresh graduate in civil engineering to fill the position of a Civil Engineer Intern (Stage). The hired engineer will assist in civil engineering works for our projects.
• Study the projects’ preliminary, concept, and detailed designs and models.
• Prepare engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
• Determine project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
• Assist in procurement tasks and bids analysis
• Confirm adherence to construction specifications and safety standards
• Monitor project progress, inspect construction site, and verify calculations and placements.
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• MS in Civil Engineering
• Knowledge of design software such as AutoCAD
• Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Specifically Excel)
• Good communication & interpersonal skills.
• Time management and organization skills