We are looking for a reliable senior accountant to join our team.
The senior accountant shall attend to the following responsibilities:
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
• Support Quarter-end and year-end close processes
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Organize & file all accounting documents & related attachments
• Update & reconcile the statement of accounts of all third parties
• Handle the office petty cash by making sure cash is given against approved payments & keeping the cash on approved level
• Prepare & update the bank situation reports
• Enter receipts into the software & update statement of accounts
The senior accountant's qualifications are as follows:
• Proven accounting experience of at least 5 years.
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
• Experience with creating financial statements
• Experience with general ledger functions and the Quarter-end / year end close process.
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
• BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
• Good English is a must