A reputable international company is seeking for ERP Implementation Consultants.
The position of ERP implementation consultant will require an ambitious, professional individual to help the customers on how to use the ERP software. The application requires knowledge of a variety of areas including purchasing, order entry, general ledger and operational management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop business requirements and high-level specifications for the design and development of software enhancements based on customer’s requests.
• Collect information from customers when they request changes (e.g. report customizations) or report problems with an application.
• Analyze configuration with the objective of explaining to a customer why the application behaves a certain way.
• Make appropriate adjustments to the application based on customer preferences.
• Train customers to use ERP
• Create test scripts for and involvement in Quality Assurance testing of developed software.
• Liaison between customers and technical team.
• Provide timely updates to customers.
• Ensures all customer action requests are completed within schedule, and delivered satisfactorily to the client’s requirements.
Knowledge and Skills:
• The ability to multi-task and manage across multiple customer and internal activities.
• Team player with customer service focused attitude.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, especially with customers.
• Proposes creative solutions and innovations.
• Self-motivated with a high level of initiative.
Degrees, Certificates and Experience:
• Degree in Finance, Computer Science, Business Computing or equivalent.
• Experience in Accounting is a plus.