Responsible for ensuring that the software components meet requirements and for monitoring testing activities to ensure defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved.
• Design, develop & execute test cases using test plan and functional specifications to meet requirements.
• Write test plans that verifies that the software fulfils all business requirements and technical specifications.
• Identify, document and report issues and defects in order to deliver bug free product.
• Report progress of the tasks to the direct supervisor.
• Assist in the development & execution of manual, automated test cases and scripts of the software to deliver high quality products.
• Share acquired expertise with peers through knowledge base, collaboration and training.
• Develop expertise through continuous learning i.e. e-learning, reading, on-the-job experience, technical & testing expertise, etc…
• Suggest new ideas to enhance current processes and procedures.
Computer Science, Business Computer, MIS or Computer Engineering
3 to 6 years of experience in Quality Control with Banking Software vendors.
French, English, and Arabic language
• Knowledge in PLSQL, UNIX.
• Banking Know-how is a must
• Digital Banking knowledge is a plus
Good Analytical & problem solving skills
Good communications skills written & spoken
Good understanding of business requirements
Good understanding of the technical aspects of the product