MISSION OF THE POSITION:
Handles the administrative and customer relations aspects of the department and interprets customer concerns and comments.
• Greets customers, schedules service appointments and receives vehicle information.
• Listens to requests of the service desired and clearly explains information on the repair order.
• Estimates the cost and time needed to do the repair, taking into account the customer’s schedule as well prepares a list of operations needed that customers refused to repair, and let them sign it.
• Handles customer complaints and maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
• Periodically checks on the progress of the vehicle during servicing and contacts the customer when technicians discover additional problems; gets customer approval to do additional work and explains the work performed and the charges being billed.
• Ensures high quality of work by carrying out final verification of completion.
• Verifies invoices for correctness and explanation of individual items to the customer upon vehicle handover.
• Accompanies customer at vehicle hand over and ensures that service book is stamped for next visit.
• Ensures recording of accurate customer data, vehicle data, diagnostic and repeat repairs, and recall campaigns.
• Handles all repetitive claims in coordination with Workshop Manager & Technical Manager and reports customer feedback to C&Q Department.
• Complies guidelines in terms of SCP and Dealer standards.
• Complies with company’ policies, procedures, and other related documentations