Be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel.
• Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items offered by the department assigned.
• Have the knowledge and understanding to explain and perform upselling all items offered by the department assigned as well as offering alternatives.
• Monitor operating supplies, equipment and reduce spoilage and wastage successfully.
• Ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
• Successfully perform opening and closing procedures established for the assigned outlet
• Handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints and feedback to supervisors.
• Ability to read and speak fluent English