Ecomz.com is looking for an Junior backend programmer/developer for our advanced ecommerce platform.
Experience in the following technologies is required:
Microsoft Visual Studio
Microsoft SQL Server
RESTful API / JSON / XML
Web technologies in general
Git version control
Good understanding of OOP concepts and structures
Summary of Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the CTO, the candidate will participate in analysis, documentation, development, programming, maintenance and deployment of web applications. S/he will actively contribute in the process of improving the products, suggesting new features and upgrades to the ecommerce platform.
- Participate in analysis of current and future needs
- Develop the platform according to current programming standards
- Improve and add functions to the current platform
- Integrate and program our new Website
- B.Sc. or B.Eng. or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in web application development on ASP, .NET and C#
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 +, .NET 4.0+, Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework (EF)
- Experience in the field of e-commerce or frontend/backend website development
- Self-starter, leadership skills, initiative and quick learner
- Languages: Fluent in English
- Start Date: Immediate (flexible)
- Terms of Hire: Permanent, Full-Time
- Location: Lebanon
We are a team of young, dynamic and ambitious professionals who are passionate about e-commerce. Our goal is to provide all of the tools to run a successful online business.
What inspires us?
E-commerce innovation, business growth, and simplicity. We break down the barriers that stop you from finding revenues from every corner of the world. With our 15 years of unparalleled experience in providing software solutions, web technologies, and automated business workflows, we will help you sell to everyone, everywhere.