Junior Social Media
Job Location: Jounieh, Mount Lebanon
Looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Working with large online brand, the candidate will essentially create and analyze direct response display advertising campaigns to attract and convert new customers for a maximum ROI.
• knowledge about Google Analytics is a plus.
• Social Media account management (Facebook, Instagram, linked in, Twitter, Youtube.)
• Knowledge in ecommerce platforms
• Execute display advertising tactics, including keyword research and expansion, ad creation, campaign performance tracking, and audience/placement analysis/recommendations.
• Continually evaluate and improve effectiveness of campaigns through bid management, keyword analysis, and geo-targeting.
• Development of ad strategies for all clients and campaigns.
• Knowledge about organic SEO.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information on Zoho CRM.
• Ability to Contact clients daily and answer all related questions via phone or chat support.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Ability to operate in a very fast paced, challenging environment, adapt to changes and manage multiple high-level priorities.
• Excellent time management, decision-making and organizational skills.
• Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with all level decision makers.
• Fluent in English Arabic
• Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
• Google Analytics & Google Adwords is a plus
• Social Media Marketing (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads).
• Knowledge of HTML, Design & Development tools is a plus. Well versed with latest SEO techniques.
Experience & requirements:
• 6 montH+ year or more years of experience in the field of Digital Marketing.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Possesses clear, open, positive and concise communication skills (both written and verbal); listens actively and solicits ideas.
• Must be fluent in English & Arabic.
• Must be able to work under deadlines.