The successful candidate will be responsible for attaining leads, scheduling and attending meetings and preparing relative offer letters accordingly.
Interested candidates are to submit their cvs and cover letters to the below email, mentioning their availability date and the expected salary. Considering the large number of CVs we receive on a regular basis only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The candidate should be able to project a good image branding and possess strong persuasion skills.
Moreover the suitable candidate should be able to:
-Sell Softimpact’s services to existing and new clients. Thus able to Follow up with new business opportunities.
- Create sales opportunities by identifying and generating new leads.
- Exceed sales targets and help the company to achieve its revenue and non-revenue based targets.
-Exceed all other metric targets such as meetings, calls and tender responses.
-Plan and carry out sales campaigns to develop new sales opportunity leads by using telesales and other marketing media.
- Organize sales visits
- Demonstrate/present products
- Establish new business
- Maintain accurate records
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Review sales performance
- Negotiate contracts
- Issue Offers, quotations and RFP’s
Competitive Salary and commission and other benefits as per Lebanese Labor Law (NSSF,…)