A reputable IT/Telecommunications Solutions company is seeking to hire a Procurement Officer:
• Maintain accurate and updated records of incoming client orders, supplier purchases, shipments and invoices. In charge of updating all department files as needed. Manage Excel procurement tracking system and processes and ensure that up-to-date information is available at all times.
• Receive and process order requests. Place orders with suppliers, follow up on orders, supplier invoices, shipments, and deliveries. Ensure that all goods are purchased in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner.
• In charge of the invoicing schema within the company.
• Handle all communication and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
• Regularly review vendors/suppliers information, business and product details, monitor price changes and issue beneficial reports for analysis.
• Develop plans for the Procurement department to enhance the overall process.
• Negotiate the best deal for pricing of products, shipment quotes, and payment terms.
• Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and payment terms.
• Follow on day to day activities and operations of the Procurement department.
• Handle and assist with any request handed down by the Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed. Perform other related duties as required.
• Complete all tasks within company’s terms and regulations
• BA in Business Administration or MIS.
• Minimum three years of experience in Purchasing, Operation, or Administration.
• Knowledgeable with ERP Program.
• Accommodates working under pressure.
• Good team member who can also work on own initiative.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• A Flexible and can-do attitude. Attention to details, fast learner.
• Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
• Excellent Communication Skills and Professional attitude.