• Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
• Visit potential customers for new business.
• Make accurate, rapid cost calculations, and provide customers with quotations.
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and closing of sales, and coordinate the needed technical aspects of a project with the engineering team.
• Meet regularly with the quotation manager to provide information about new products, or price changes in current products, and prepare price offers for clients.
• Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on future buying trends.
• Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications with the General Manager.
• Advise on forthcoming product development and discuss special promotions.
• Liaise with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders.
• Check quantities of goods on display and in stock to ensure availability of material.
• Record sales and order information.
• Review own sales performance in the aim of meeting or exceeding targets.
• Identify new markets and business opportunities.
• Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• University graduate with a degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
• At Least 3-4 years of experience in a similar position.
• Fluent in English, French and Arabic.