Our client is a leading regional law firm with operations in KSA, UAE & Lebanon. They are now looking to hire an Administrative Assistant for their Headquarters in Beirut, Down Town
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Typing and editing of documents both in Arabic and English
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Working closely to the company's CEO.
- Arranging meetings, schedules and travel bookings.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relative role
- Very good Communication skills and very good command of English (Verbal and written skills)
- Good in Microsoft Office Skills
- Very Organized
Working days & hours: Mon- Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)- a flexibility in working hours when needed is requested for at least twice per week
Benefits: Monthly basic salary + NSSF + Transportation