• Junior Developer.
• Handle research studies
• Create, modify, and test the code, forms, and script that allow computer applications to run.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Two Years or More of Experience in Developing.Net Application
Good Knowledge in the Following:
- Deep knowledge in OOP.
- ADO.Net Entity Data Model.
- SQL Server (Views – Procedures – Joins – Triggers – Acid).
- ERD, Use Case Diagram and Activity Diagram.
- WinForms & WebForms App.
- Design Pattern (DAO).
- Quality Assurance Skills is plus.
- Analyzing Skills is a plus
- VB.NET skills is a plus
• Logical Thinking
• Good communications skills
• Teamwork and Collaboration
• Information Seeking / Continuous Learning & Improvement
• Positive, enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated
• Good Knowledge in Agile (Jira) methodology is a plus
• Knowledge in Mobile Apps is a plus
Note: Please if You don't Fit the above Skills Don't Apply
and Each Application without the above Skills Will be Ignored.