Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in collaboration with management and the marketing team to interpret brand needs to create digital marketing assets and plan for product launches, program launches and projects while executing on-time and accurately.
- Responsible for building, updating, publishing, status reporting, and stability of ongoing management of assigned digital marketing duties - such as social media (organic and paid), pay-per-click advertising, retargeting, email marketing, websites and SEO - that supports the company and brand needs by ensuring high quality standards of delivery that meets or exceeds the company’s expectations and end-user needs.
- Ensure that all content requests integrate with the brand image/personality and marketing strategy
Identify opportunities to repurpose existing marketing assets into other forms of content, updating and modifying them as needed
- Work with internal and external partners to ensure content is on-brand, with a consistent style, quality, and tone, and optimized for search and social promotion
- Leverage SEO insights to attract prospects and customers to relevant, timely and evidence-based content to help move them through the sales funnel
- Collaborate with graphic designers and marketing researchers to increase customer engagement
- Assist with the creation and implementation of marketing strategy
- Define and track performance KPI’s for periodical reporting.