- Identifies and implements best practices across all projects, improving customer satisfaction, ease-of-maintenance, security and stability.
- Implements systems that improve efficiency and stability of asset maintenance and development
- Takes ownership of web infrastructure projects, from DB maintenance to front-end code
- Responsible for all aspects of development (planning, architecture, development, deployment and testing)
- Perform quality assurance tests on all web projects
Education: Bachelor in Computer Science. and/or Computer Engineering. Master Degree is a plus.
- Strong Knowledge in.Net Framework:
- Web based applications
- MS SQL Server 2008 and above.
- Good knowledge in SEO and SMO.
- Mobile application: Android, IOS is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Multitasking skills with the ability to priorities work.
- Fluent in both English and Arabic, French is a plus.
- Able to work in a team.
- Meets deadlines
Other characteristics such as personal characteristics:
- Mature, problem solver loyal and energetic.
- Positive by nature
- Able to see other people's points of view and take constructive feedback
- Detail orientation