Undertake all activities within a department to achieve company objectives in a timely efficient manner.
Pick up and deliver messages, documents, packages, and other items between offices or departments within an establishment or directly to other business concerns, traveling by foot, bicycle, motorcycle, automobile, or public conveyance.
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
Collect, process communicates relevant data in a timely manner, prioritising where necessary.
Carry out HR administration and coordinate with Operations/Divisional Managers to ensure compliance with company policy and procedure.
Act as the communication point between divisions HRS.
* Receive PAF, verify information, forward to the concerned department, follow up, actions and file.
* Provide assistance to daily work routine of the Government Relations Manager if required.
* Follow up all labour cases in coordination with the HRS Lawyer. Develop internal and external relationships to benefit the Business. Create and maintain accurate files and reports.
* Receive requisition/visa requests from the concerned department, verify and start the process and follow up.
* File original Passport for processing Residence/Visa, and follow up with Payroll Department.
Handle all department and Employee related queries.
* Maintain the daily duties of the HR and Government Relations by administering the process for the new joiners, active Staff (Renewal) and Leavers.
* Report/submit absconding application to Ministry of Labour and Immigration.
* Ensure the highest possible standards of Customer service both internally externally.
* Act as the first point of contact for one's own area of responsibility.
* Labour Laws for assigned market
* Government laws and company Policies
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=a2FsYnVzYWlyaS45NzI5MS42NTMyQGFsc2hheWEuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t