Plan, coordinate, and edit business and technical content of corporate marketing materials.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Liaise frequently with HOD, senior branding manager, graphic designer and other departments to discuss new marketing materials, content and layout.
• Edit brochures and PPTs from scratch to be submitted for publication and confer with HOD regarding changes in content, style or design.
• Plan the contents of brochures and PPTs according to the company’s marketing style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
• Develop content for marketing brochures and PPTs, considering target audience.
• Prepare, edit or rewrite business and technical documents to improve readability.
• Verify and compare facts, dates, statistics, tables and charts using reference sources.
• Proofread to detect and correct errors in typo, punctuation, and syntax.
• Make revision recommendations to HOD.
• Review material to determine index items and arrange them alphabetically or topically, indicating page or chapter location.
• Allocate print space for text, photos, and illustrations according to space parameters and copy significance, using knowledge of layout principles.
• Ensure trademark and copyright protection.
• Oversee publication production, including artwork while ensuring adherence to deadlines and budget requirements.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- MA/BA degree in English, journalism or mass communication.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Arabic languages. French is a plus.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with strong attention to detail.
- Solid writer with a business acumen and creative mind.
- Previous experience in an editorial position is a must.
- Knowledge of IT or Finance is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.