he People Training Supervisor is responsible to successfully on-board, skill and develop the hotel team through well designed and operationally viable blended learning solutions and ensure that every corporate training initiative has been successfully implemented and each hotel employee is to developed in both skills and competencies to deliver a consistent beautiful performance that creates a signature differentiation for our brand in the luxury hotel segment, and further positioning Kempinski as the employer of choice.
Establish a training network according to Kempinski standard, including spending time in operations to foster this network.
* Analyse training needs and training effectiveness.
* Ensure that every department having corporately developed Training BITES have fully implemented these, and ensured they reflect all hotel specific policies and procedures
* Further develop the Training BITE Library by assisting individual Departmental Trainers in the writing and implementing hotel specific training BITES
* Embed all Kempinski training programs and training tools and comprehensively track their implementation to easily evaluate attendance of required participants.
* Plan, design and deliver training programmes.
* Devise a training marketing strategy, which is evident both at the back of house and reflected in campaigns or initiatives to address training topics/themes accordingly.
* Analyse the data on the e-learning platforms and utilize or market it to Management and Department Trainers to enhance learning performance.
* Coach and train managers and Departmental Trainers to improve departmental performance.
Arabic and English are a MUST.