We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Executive to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
The SQA role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
Duties and responsibilities
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
• Monitor debugging process results
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 3+ years of experience in software quality assurance and software development.
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Please fill the following application form to apply: https://goo.gl/PgzRgC