Our company is a non-proprietary, state of the art elevator controller manufacturer headquartered in USA. We are currently in search of experienced and talented Software Developer to create and maintain software. The successful candidate will also help to develop critical products for our clients and offer excellent technical support. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
Duties and responsibilities
• Develop and implement new software programs.
• Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
• Clearly & regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
• Design and update software database.
• Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
• Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
• Build interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a PHP or Node.js backend
• Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
• Collaborate well with other engineers to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 3+ years’ experience in web and software development.
• Previous working experience as a Full stack PHP Developer for a minimum of one year
• Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
• Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of client and business
• Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
• Strong attention to detail
• In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
• Experience implementing applications using Angular or React
• Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, Less, scss
• Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
o Experience with cloud technologies is a plus
o Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, TFS)
Please fill the following application form to apply: https://goo.gl/PgzRgC