A secretary is needed for a company in Beirut, Lebanon.
- Act as a first point of contact i.e. dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Control access to the manager with effective time management.
- Manage agendas, organize meetings, and schedule appointments
- Book travel itineraries and arrange for flights, transportation and accommodation
- Organize events and conferences
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Prepare reports, minutes of meeting, presentations and correspondence
- Draft emails, letters, memos, etc…
- Attend to needed research and information gathering
- Manage all hard and soft copies of administrative records and files in a well-organized approach
- Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients to secure set deliverables
- Support the manager with additional miscellaneous tasks as per business needs
- A university degree in any field.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in an administrative role.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Flexible working hours
- Proactive and Initiative Taker
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Internet and Browsing
- Languages: Arabic, English and French