• Assists with the implementation of the marketing strategies while promoting brand image
• Monitor competitor’s Marketing activities and report it internally on a monthly basis.
• Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press, radio, outdoor and other
• Liaise with advertising and media agencies to deliver on briefs
• Manage and maintain positive relationships with venue staff and media partners
• Develop promotional opportunities and ideas from conception through to delivery as per Communication and Marketing Manager guidelines
• Work with 3rd party supplier to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines
• Write copy for brands / merchandise, reflecting key messages, features and benefits
• Brief and follow on the production of marketing materials with 3rd party supplier, including press ads, outdoor visuals, leaflets, posters, flyers, magazine, webmail etc...
• Copy write of articles and marketing materials before dispatching and printing
• Organize photo shoots with agencies and suppliers when needed
• Handle all artworks related to visuals and in-store communication
• Work on GS Magazine and GS Junior catalogue
• Keep website up to date as necessary using the internal web administration tools
• Monitoring competition
A minimum of two years’ experience is a must.