Duties and responsibilities:
• Coordinate all travel and accommodation arrangements for the CEO and Medica employees. (Visa, hotel booking, taxi reservation...)
• Organize and attend meetings, takes notes accurately, and type them into a formal document as and when required.
• Ensure all relevant documentation for meetings and tasks are prepared in advance and liaise with internal and external parties to ensure the information is thorough.
• Handles and follow up on all legal documents, rental contracts, and government related documents with the company lawyers.
• Conduct research as required for various reports, projects, general information and business plans.
• Communicate and coordinate with other Personal Assistants abroad.
• Proper handling of the office petty cash.
• Undertake all other duties assigned by his/her direct superior.
• Diploma in Administration or bachelor’s in Business.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to prioritize and follow up on impeding matters.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluent in English and Arabic, French is an asset.
• Computer literate with good MS Office skills.
• Car is a must.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the same position with a minimum of 1 year in ticketing.