• Office Manager Job Responsibilities:
• Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures;; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems;; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
• Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
• Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
• Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
• Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting
• Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
2 to 4 years experience in the same field
BA or bachelor degree or equivalent.