• Activate server and network log-in to activate POS and e-mail services of the showroom.
• Performs manager’s day begin for POS machine activation.
• Distribution of cash floats to the cashiers.
• Daily collection and crosschecking of money, cheque, gift vouchers, cashier’s close outs and other related cashier’s documents at the day end.
• Manager’s day end of POS operations in order to process the final sales report and transfer of sales data to Head Office through auto-updating program.
• Segregates the cashier’s forwarded documents and prepares closeout statement, gift voucher statement, and other related documentation for head office purposes.
• Daily sales collection and banking of daily cash sales, cheque depositing, etc.
• Coordination with the bank for any technical problem occurring while credit card transactions or machines are at fault.
• Coordination with Head Office for staff issues related to salary, overtime, leave salary, etc…
- BA degree or equivalent
- 3 years in a similar position
- Ability to provide solutions to customers and staff
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Proactive and flexibility
- High level of honesty and integrity