ITWorksMe Sal. is a professional Information Technology Solution provider executing projects within the MENA region. We are currently seeking a professional Junior IT Support Officer who will serve to become an effective part of the Maintenance Team and contribute to the success of this entity.
Competencies and skills of the successful candidate:
1. Networking Skills
2. Basic knowledge of Operating systems (Windows, Mac and Linux)
3. Basic Knowledge in virtual environments (Hyper-v, ESXi,…)
4. Diagnosing and Troubleshooting skills: Able to troubleshoot system/network problems, and diagnose/solve hardware or software faults
5. Willingness to learn and strong research skills
6. Client Interface Experience: able to provide technical support either face-to-face or remotely
7. Basic Switching and Routing Knowledge
8. Basic Firewall knowledge and ability to Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
9. Efficient communication skills (written and oral)
10. Analytical thinker with the ability to follow up on the task to completion (or escalates it when feasible)
11. Reporting procedural documentation and relevant reports
12. Responsiveness: Ability to respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
1. Required languages: English, Arabic. French is an added value
2. Education: IT related field degree or qualification(computer Science, IT, Management information system (MIS)) or relevant discipline.
3. Experience: 1-2 years relative experience
4. Age: 23-25 years
5. Ability to work off hours full time shift.