- Just getting started.
- Very low work load.
- The candidate will grow as the company grows.
- Make weekly purchasing plans.
- Source raw materials / ingredients from suppliers upon need and/or communicate with suppliers to buy the ingredients.
- Maintain the food stock and safety standards.
- Perform food cleaning, portioning and packaging.
- Handles day-to-day packaging operations.
- Handles data entry for delivery orders.
- Perform data entry related to expiry data and second shelf life.
- Foresee possible combination of recipes in the weekly menu.
- Develop and test new recipes and participate in the food photography sessions in collaboration with a photographer.
- Style dishes for photography.
- Should have a motorcycle.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a chef de partie.
- Ability to learn new skills when required.
- Familiar with windows and excel (printing and data entry).
- Familiarity with suppliers.
- Great knowledge in seasonal food.
- Great experience in food styling.
- Excellent written English skills.
- Knowledge in purchasing and supply chain.
- Possess managerial and organization skills.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Have an attention to details.
- Send you COVER LETTER (Or explain in the e-mail why you want to work with us).
- Send your CV with the names of 2 references.