We are looking for an MVC developer that will be able to develop and support existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, it’s essential that you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
• At least 2 to 3 years of experience in SQL Server database structuring and queries (for development of asp.net solutions)
• Good Experience in SharePoint 2013 or newer (Development and customization)
• Experience in ERP Business
• Azure and O365 development experience is a plus
• CSS in a plus
• Must be detail-oriented and possess strong problem-solving skills and ability to analyze for potential future issues.
• Must be extremely responsive, able to work under pressure in crisis with a strong sense of urgency.
• Must have strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Must have proven ability to manage priorities and timelines.
• Knowledge in Mobile Apps is a plus
• Logical Thinking
• Good communications skills
• Teamwork and Collaboration
• Information Seeking / Continuous Learning & Improvement
• Positive, enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated
- 2 to 3 years of experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science , Engineering or equivalent